[SHIMANO] 20 EXSENCE DC SS Worm Shaft Bearing (+1BB)
Our Selling Price: US$7.92 - US$11.99
Prices vary according to options.
* The commercial product is the tuning kit, Not the fishing reel.
* Please select bearing type.
The high-sensitive bearing whose rotary performance is terrific is for professional use. The products were carefully selected by hand work from the crowd of other bearings.
The rotational performance is superior to HRCB, and there is no rival for its ultimate smoothness.
This is the bearing to tune up for professional-use. It is very suitable for a high sensitivity reel to challenge by delicate tackle.
The new technique that metal itself is hard to get rusty very much by special manufacturing method is adopted.
The bearing is resistance to salt water.
And the derusting performance is more than ten times compared with SHG.
It makes rotation feeling like silky smoothness that's quite unique to HEDGEHOG STUDIO.
That helps tough fishing situation that requires both rotation performance and durability in a high level.
It is the next-generation anti-rust bearings for Salt Water angler.
How to choose bearings
SHG bearing : for freshwater fishing such as Bass/Trout or fishing which attaches importance to sensitivity by using light weight lures
HRCB bearing : for overall saltwater fishing which attaches importance to anti-rust effect
(Although you can use SHG bearing on saltwater fishing, HRCB bearing is more suitable because of its durability.)
It is the Full set of tuning kit consists of :
High-performance bearing / Peculiar parts / instructions
This one is for beginner tuners. We prepare and send all the necessary items.
* Please prepare drivers or pliers yourself.
◆Tuning menu and contents
(tuning menu) -Warm
shaft 1BB specification tuning
-SHG-740ZZ or HRCB-740ZHi x 1 piece
* Manual is not included.
■20 EXSENCE DC SS
( HG, XG )
◆ Custom example
* Reel disassembly is required for this tuning. Please note that this is a custom for advanced users who are used to overhaul.
It is possible to make the drive lighter by replacing the white plastic collar built into the worm shaft with a bearing.
* In order to perform this custom, it is necessary to disassemble to the state of the above photograph.
* Thin washers are attached to both ends of the worm shaft. Be careful not to lose it when disassembling.
* When attaching the worm shaft gear to the worm shaft, assemble it with the convex surface facing the worm shaft.