[Avail] Microcast Honeycomb Spool MT1326RR for 13 Metanium
Our Selling Price: US$93.94 - US$101.18 [Regular Price: US$134.20 - US$144.54]
Prices vary according to options.
| Description of the product
Avail Microcast Spool MT1326RR （The spool rim level is 2.6mm.）
This is the light and shallow spool compatible with 13 Metanium.
By manufacturing the spool honeycombed, we make a great success of weight saving.
It will help you cast lightweight lures.
You can install the original SVS on this spool.
* "SVS Infinity Puller" is absolutely necessary to remove the centrifugal brake from the original spool.
Please get one if you do not have.
・ CHAMPAGNE GOLD
・ SKY BLUE
Extra super duralumin
SHIMANO 13 Metanium, 13 Metanium HG, 13 Metanium XG
| Spool weight
Genuine Spool ： about 10.3g
Microcast Spool MT1326RR ： about 8.0g
| Line capacity
* The numerical value mentioned above is the result of measuring by winding nylon line up to the edge of spool rim.
| Instruction Manual
1. Please get your stock spool ready for installation.
2. Your first step will be to remove all stock SVS brake blocks.
3. After you have removed all the brake blocks,your next step will be to align the puller with
the spool shaft.
4. While holding the spool firmly,your next step will be to attach the puller over the SVS block.
5. After you have attached the puller over the SVS block please turn the puller either left or right approx 5mm.
(If your reel is the '13 Metanium the puller should turn smoothly,but if you are using the '13 Metanium if will feel kind of stiff)
6. After you have finished with the above step and are sure the puller is properly aligned, your next step will be to turn the puller screw clockwise.
7. The SVS unit will gradually lift from the spool while turning the puller screw.Please continue to remove the unit by turning the puller screw until the unit is totally free from the spool.Please do not try to remove the SVS unit by hand.
8. After you have removed the SVS unit from your spool, your next step will be to remove the SVS unit from the puller. To do so, please turn the puller screw in the counter clockwise direction.
After you have removed the SVS unit from the puller with the screw still attached,your next step will be to remove the SVS from the unit.We recommend using a pin set to remove the SVS.
If you are having a difficult time removing the SVS from the unit, please turn the screw slowly in the clockwise direction and gently push down the SVS, after doing so,please turn the screw in the counter clockwise direction and this should help to free up the SVS from the unit.
9. The above photo shows the SVS detached from the SVS unit.
10. Now you may place the SVS infinity on your new Avail spool.
11. After you have attached the SVS infinity on your new spool,simply replace the brake blocks and you will be finished.