[Abu] "Kattobi" Spool Bearing Kit - AIR BFS SW - [1030AIR BFS SW & 1030AIR BFS SW] [AIR BFS SW Bearing] for Ambassadeur 4000C-6500C Old Model
Our Selling Price: US$26.03 [Regular Price: US$37.18]
*With an instruction manual included, even beginners can easily replace the bearings.
*This product is a set of two tuning bearings designed specifically for bait reel spools.
*If you do not have a pin removal tool, we recommend purchasing one together.
→ For more information about the Spool Bearing Remover, please see here.
AIR BFS is a new anti-rust bearing for saltwater applications that offers overwhelming rotational performance.
The AIR BFS (Bait Finesse Special) bearing has a detachable housing, allowing for the replacement of worn internal bearings.
The extremely small micro balls characteristic of AIR Bearings are made from high-precision stainless steel, providing excellent noise reduction during rotation.
The AIR BFS SW Bearing helps cast bait finesse and lightweight plugs in any field, whether freshwater or saltwater.
*AIR BFS SW bearings are double-sided shielded bearings.
AIR Bearing Technology
The AIR BFS SW bearing allows easy replacement of the main micro bearing from the outer housing by removing the built-in stopper ring.
This bearing has a high cost-performance ratio due to its easy-to-maintain construction.
Anti-rust micro bearings and stopper rings for replacement are also available separately.
Anti-rust micro bearings for replacement HRCB-630ZHi
Dedicated stopper ring 6 mm
* When fully casting a lure weighing 20g or more, the maximum reachable distance is about the same for all bearings, but the AIR bearing series is easier to control at short distances such as pitching.
(For lightweight lures weighing less than 20g, the AIR bearing series will increase the distance of a full cast compared to a regular bearing.)
* AIR BFS bearings are a cost-reduced version of AIR ceramic bearings.
It does not mean that AIR BFS bearings are more likely to produce greater distance when used in bait finesse than AIR ceramic bearings.
Even if only ultra-lightweight lures are used, the AIR ceramic bearing will provide superior total balance.
* If you want to use the highest performance bearing, choose the AIR Ceramic Series.
Lure weighing less than 20g → AIR Ceramic Bearing
Lure weighing more than 20g or used mostly in saltwater → AIR HD Ceramic Bearing
* The above recommended weights are for casting. Even heavier loads can be applied when not making full casts, such as jigging or offshore fishing.
(AIR Ceramic Bearing is recommended for offshore fishing when increasing the sinking speed of the trap is important, and AIR HD Ceramic Bearing is recommended for jigging main use.)
* All bearings can be used in saltwater, but the AIR HD ceramic bearing has the best corrosion resistance, followed by the ZHi bearing.
[Ambassadeur 4000C, 5000C, 6000C Series]
- PRO MAX 3600, etc.
*Reissue models and others often combine [1040 & 1040].
*Please note that the structure may vary slightly depending on the year, so please consider the bearing size.
- For Ambassadeur 4000, 5000, and 6000 series reels with spools that do not detach from the spool shaft, the 1030AIR HD bearing size is often suitable.
- Conversely, for Ambassadeur 4000, 5000, and 6000 series reels with spools that detach from the spool shaft, the 1040 AIR HD bearing size is often a high-probability fit.